Name : Nabil Mohamed Mohamed Abdelhalim Abo El-Noor.
Date of Birth: 4th of August 1972.
Spouse: Teacher "Arabic - Primary Grade".
Childrens: Two Males "9 and 5 years" & one female "3 years".
- Egyptian Fellowship in Oral and Jaw Surgery: November, 2008.
Diploma in Prosthodontics, with the Merit of Very Good; Faculty of
B.D.S. with the Merit of Very Good; Faculty of Dentistry,
Arabic: First language "Native".
English: Writing and speaking.
Other skills & hobbies
Sports "Football and Tennis Table"
Computer "Basic, Windows XP; Microsoft Office "Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint" & Internet.
Saudi Commission for Health Specialities : No. 10-K-D-0298299
Egyptian Dental Syndicate; Registration : No. 14974/1995.
Ministry of Health; Dental Practice License : No. 15305/1995.
Egyptian Dental Syndicate; Specialist : No. 3021/2005.
Egyptian Dental Syndicate; Specialist : No. 3683/2009.
Registrar in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department,
- Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department, Nasser Institute Hospital and Research Centre, Cairo, Ministry of Health, Egypt, ( April, 2007 â€“ November, 2009).
Dental Specialist under the authority of Gharbeya Health
- Senior House Officer: (April, 2001 â€“ January, 2007); Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Departments in Mataryaa Education Hospital, El-Sahel Education Hospital and Nasser Institute Hospital and Research Center, Cairo, Egypt; Full time SHO during training course of Egyptian Fellowship in Oral and Jaw Surgery including Outpatient clinic, In-patient, Emergency Departments and Operations. Also a period of five months training in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery Departments.
Dental Specialist: (December, 1997 till April, 2001);
under the authority of Dental Department, Health Governorate,
Post graduate Period: (January, 1997
â€“ December, 1997); Removable Prosthodontics Department,
Faculty of Dentistry,
General Dental Practitioner: (November,
1995 â€“ December 1996); Primary Health Care, under the
authority of Dental Department, Health Governorate,
Dental House Officer Internship "One Year": (November, 1994 “
October, 1995). Faculty of Dentistry,
Training Courses & Course Provider:
- Course of the RCSEd MFDS, MOS, MOrth and MRD Held in Nasser Institute Hospital and Research Center, Cairo, Egypt, July, 2008.
CPR Course during the period of 23-25
Feb. 2008 in
- CPR, BLS â€“ ATLS Course during the Period of 6/5/2006 “ 11/5/2006 during the Training Course of Egyptian Fellowship.
Course of the RCSEd MFDS Held in
1st Intensive Course in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dept Held In
- British Egyptian Seminar on Care and Treatment of Children, Nasser Institute Hospital And Research Center, Cairo, Egypt, 16-17/3/2002.
- CME Continuous Medical Education Program with Egyptian Clinical Dental Society 22/3/2001.
Major National& International Conferences:
International Conference of the Faculty of Dentistry,
The Meeting of Egyptian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial
Surgeons "EAOMS" and the
- The 3rd International Conference of the EAOMS in Association with Ain Shams & Glasgow Universities, 29/9/2004 “ 1/1/2004.
- 2nd International Conference of EAOMS, 25-27/9/2002.
- First Delta Dental Conference, General Dental Syndicate, Gharbeya Dental Syndicate in Association with the Egyptian Dental Association, 2-3 November 2006.
20th Annual Conference of Quality Assurance and
Accreditation in Medical Education, Faculty of Medicine,
- 1st Medical Conference of Ministry Of Health And Population For Detection Of Blood Diseases In NIH, 21/2/2005.
- Egyptian Clinical Dental Society, 11th ECDS International Dental Congress, 24-26/3/2004.
- 1st Oral Medicine & Periodontology Congress, Mansoura, 4-5/4/1999.
- Clinical Cases Presentations and Discussions in Maxillofacial & Craniofacial Surgery by Telemedicine. In Association With Dr David J Dunaway,(Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London) British Egyptian Seminar on Care & Treatment of Children At Nasser Institute Hospital and Research Centre, March 16-17, 2002, Cairo, Egypt.
Clinical Dental Experiences
- Dento-alveolar surgery under local and general anaesthesia.
- Dental extractions under local anaesthesia.
- Minor oral surgery operations under local anaesthesia including biopsy, surgical extraction, impaction, cyst, apicectomy, etc.
- Oral diagnosis, periodontal therapy, pediatric dentistry.
- Restorative dentistry " amalgam, composite, glass ionomer and endodontic treatment",
- Removable prosthodontics "complete and partial dentures".
- Fixed prosthodontics.
- Dental impantology.
Clinical Experience in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Under supervision of Prof. HATEM EL-MEKKAWI. M.B.B.S.,
B.D.S., FDSRCS. (En & Ed). FDSRCPS, FFDRCSI. Professor and Chairman
of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department,
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Department, Nasser Institute Hospitals is an approved training centre for FDS, MFDS, MOS, and MOMS of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Glasgow and also for the Arab Board in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- This Department includes 15 beds in-patient; 2 out-patient clinics and 2 major operative surgical lists with one day cases surgery.
- This hospital also considered as a referral center for a wide rang of difficult and complicated cases with a league of expert neurosurgeons, ENT surgeons, Plastic Surgeons, Cardiothoracic, Surgical and Medical Oncologist, Orthopedics, and Pediatrians and Neonatologists.
- The unit particularly prides in treating a wide variety of cranio-facial syndromes, Facial traumas; especially old malunion cases, Head and Neck Oncology, Orthognathic surgery, a remarkably large number of TMJ ankylosis and more than 300 cases of distraction osteogenesis.
- My duties include: Pre-surgical work up; Handling emergency on-call duty; handling various post-operative Maxillofacial surgical emergencies, ward rounds, assisting the consultant in clinics and in the main operation theatre as well as in day case unit , attending teaching sessions; minor and major oral surgery procedures, responding to requests for assistance in dealing with emergencies which arise anytime to patients in other departments and casual patients coming to hospital accident and emergency departments.
- Good Experience in Computer Science, Windows XP, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point & Access and Internet.
Participated in the
team of Prof: Eric Arnaud immanent Cranio-facial
surgeon "Craniofacial" on his visits to
Participated in the
team of Prof: Nasser El Nasser immanent Maxillo-facial
surgeon "Rhinoplasty" on his visits to
Participated in the team of Prof. Philip Earl immanent
Maxillo-facial surgeon on his visits to
Participated in the
team of Prof: Stavros Tompris immanent Maxillo-facial
surgeon "Vascular Malformation in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery" on
his visits to
Organizations of Examinations of the Royal College of Surgeons of
o Final Examination; Fellowship in Dental Surgery "FFDSRCSEd": May, 2002; November, 2002.
o Membership of Dental Surgery "MFDS", Membership Specialties in Oral Surgery "MOS", Orthodontics "M Ortho" and Restorative Dentistry "MRD": From November 2002 till November 2007.
Participate in Preparing Lectures, Seminars and involve in the
training programs of the oral and maxillofacial candidates in Oral
and Maxillofacial Surgery, Nasser Institute Hospital and
Monthly Procedural Audits of different aspects of Maxillofacial
Surgery in the department. (
- Egyptian Fellowship; April, 2009.
Celebration for Dioploma Degree in Prosthodontics with the Merit of
Very Good, Faculty of Dentistry,
- Gharbeya Dental Syndicate: 1996.
Faculty of Dentistry,
Being Received the Basic Clinical experience in Oral and
Maxillofacial Surgery in
On the short run, I am planning to complete
the MOS exam of the Royal College of Surgeon of
- I am seeking a Career job in which I will be able to continue my academic activities, and participate in Clinical and Academic Researches.
- Relate well to team members.
- Skilful hand-work.
- Seeks new responsibilities irrespective of reward and recognition.
- Good interpersonal skills, motivates and encourages.
- Technically competent
- Committed, hard worker and enthusiastic to learn.
- Reliable and dependableIf there is any thing more that you require for clarification or other references please do feel free to call, Certificates & Logbook to be provided on request.
- MB. BS. BDS. FDSRCS (Ed & En). FFDSRCSI. FDSRCPS
- Professor and Chairman, oral & maxillofacial Department, Nasser Institute Hospital & Research Center.
- General Secretary, Egyptian Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Prof. Mohamed Refat.
- B.D.S.; M.D.
Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery,
Military Medical Academic,
Consultant of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery,
Nasser institute Hospital and
Tel : 0020122211661.
- MB.BS. BDS. MSc. MFDSRCSEd. MOSRCSEd. MOMSRCPS(GL).
Consultant of oral & maxillofacial Department, Nasser Institute
Hospital & Research Centre,
- Member of the Egyptian Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Tel: Home: 002-023-383-7348. 002-023-385-4720
Post code: 11256
Assistant consultant in ENT & Maxillofacial surgery,
Dr Ibrahim El-Deeb Zakhary
- BDS, MDS, MOSRCS
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery consultant, Nasser Institute Hospital & Research Centre.
Post Doctoral research Fellow,
Dr. Jamila Benderbous
- Assistant consultant in Neurosurgery,
- Hopital Necker Enfants Maladeies, Paris.