MOHAMED KAMAL ELDIN AHMED All
e-mail :el_morshedyl (a yahoo, com
High Studies: Membership of Oral Surgery (Royal College of Surgeons of
Edinburgh) Nov. 2006.
Present position: Specialist in oral & Maxillofacial
English: reading, writing &speaking(good command) Computer skill:
Good command Scientific Activites :
1) Pitt-eassy Bio-Oss system of implantology.
The first intensive course in
oral&maxillofacial surgery held in Nasser
The examiner course for royal coo/ege of edinbrugh
^Organizations of examinations of the RCS(Ed) held at Nasser institute hospital and research center
2)Organization of MFDS course held at Misr University of science
3) Speaker at panararb assosiation of maxillofacial conferance jeddah 2008
4)Speaker & chairmain at the 4lh Libyan Dental Consress and 5'h Dental
5)Speaker at the /''Syrian international& the 6lh Panarab Conference for
Oral &Maxillofacial Surgery May 2008.
• (INov. 199 7-Oct. 1998) intership Mansoura University.
• (Dec. 1998-Oct. 1999) General Dental Practitioner in international Sharm El-Sheikh Hospital.
• (1998-2002) General Dental Practitioner in El-Kenawy
• (April 2003-Aug.2004) Resident in OraI'&Maxillofacial department in Misr University for Science andTechnoIogy hospital
• (July2002-june 2008)Honorary clinical assistant/Registrar in Oral and
Maxillofacial Department, Nasser InstituteHospital& Research Center
• (1 Sep.2 004-July2005) part time honorary clilnical assistant/Registrar in Oral&Max illofacial department. Palastine Hospital, Cairo
• (5lh March2007-now) Specialist in Oral&MaxillofacialDepartment in Misr University for Science&Technology Hospital, 6'h October city - Egypt
• (june2008-now) Specialist in oral & Maxillofacial Department, Naser Institute Hospital.
Prof.. Hatem El-Mekkawi. M.B.B.S., B.D.S., FDSRCS. (Eng. Ed). FDSRCPS. FFDRCSI.
1 Consultant of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Nasser institute Hospital and Research Center and Allied Hospitals. (Nasr City), Haram, Helal, Egypt air, Luxor, Misr University Hospital).
2 Examiner of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
3 Formally Dean of Dental School Misr University of Science and Technology.
4 General Secretary of the Egyptian Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
5 Board Member of the Egyptian Fellowship in Oral Surgery.
6 Egypt Regional Dental Advisor of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
Address: 29 Nabil El-WakkadStreet. Nasr City. Cairo. Egypt.